The Cruise you have to have, after you've had the Nationals.....
Steve is a Tasmanian, currently living in Melbourne, here is a great opportunity to see Tassie only as a local knows it.
"This is mine and a few other people's itinerary fore the week following the Tassie Nats. If anybody else wants to tag along or join us in certain places, please do. We will work out more detailed trip as it gets closer."
(Closest motel to the Van Diemans Club house is the Ole Tudor Motor Inn Ph: 03 6344 5044)
- Depart Melbourne from Station Pier, 6pm Wednesday 27th March 2002
- Arrive in Devonport 8:30am next morning, then travel on to Launceston.
- Friday 2th to the 3rd April, Hobart for the Nationals
- Thursday 4th April, travel to Launceston via the vineyards of the Tamar Valley
- Friday 5th April, Launceston
- Travel up the North-West Coast to Stanley, spend a few days up and back, to be back in Devonport to leave Tassie on 9th April 6:00pm
Who to contact
5 Quartok Avenue
Werribee VIC 3030
Ph: A/H 03 9741 7553 Mobile: 0418 121 929